1. Conducting Educational and Training workshops/ undertaking other field activities as per works plan/ Targets.
2. Maintaining the quality of the programmes.
3. Achieving targets set for IEC activities, clinic referrals, sale of CSMP products and other activities.
4. Developing IEC materials / documentation.
5. Following and implementing procedures and system and timely submission of all routine reports/documents.
6. Fund raising
7. Liasoning with others NGO’S / Public Sectors / School’s / colleges etc.
Desired profile of the candidate
Graduate/Post Graduate in Science/Social Science/MA Sociology
MSW or BSW will be preferred.
Male or Female both.
Works/Psychology/Anthropology with minimum 2 to 3 years experience in filed of Reproductive health/RTI/STI/HIV. Masters in social work.
Preference will be given those candidates who have handled any project of above nature.
A National NGO working for reproductive health services from last 31 years.