1. Visit Schools in the assigned region and represent Scholastic
2. Meet principals and educate about Scholastic and its books, and other School based
programs; highlight value add to the school
3. Build connect and establish relationship with schools.
4. Promote sales through Book fairs & Clubs & other school based programs
5. Capture Schools requirements regarding reading, suggest & implement ways to cater to
6. Promotion of Scholastic Education products in schools.
7. Responsible for collection of payments from schools against the books supplied
Qualification, Specification & Skills required:
1. Graduate / Post graduate in any stream
2. Excellent to V Good English Communication skills
Spectrum Talent Management is a forerunner in designing Human Resources solutions specific... to the local needs of our respected clients. Providing services to clients globally our unique implementation methodology has been developed for speedy ramp-up to cater to the ever urgent needs of the industry as well as ensuring that we apply systems, measures and best practice processes in order to meet the demanding SLAs set by our clients. Read full description