1. Screen Manuscripts for plagiarism, English language and ethics compliance
2. Finding, suggesting and inviting reviewers
3. Performing journal selections based on subject of manuscripts, communication with authors & editors
4. Responsible for handling manuscript related queries
5. Provide status updates for projects and follow timelines
6. Perform UAT and give feedbacks to technology teams
7. Achieve/exceed set quality and productivity targets
Day at work:
The day begins with interactions with Trainers and Leads on updates/changes (if any) received from Springer colleagues
Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) check the workflow systems for any unfinished/incomplete tasks
SMEs process manuscripts from the workflow system
Discusses challenging papers with peers
Working on User acceptance testing interface for technological enhancements
Participates in adhoc and technology related tasks
Participates in Fun committee events which happen regularly
About Crest Premedia
Crest is a hundred percent export unit, based in Pune and is part of... Springer Science + Business Media, Germany. The company is in the area of Software Development, Print and Electronic typesetting, marketing services and back office operation.
Crest Premedia, was born in 2006 and earned its stripes working on projects for Springer. In doing so, Crest has innovated and broken language frontiers in premedia by acquiring skills in German and Dutch language. Today Crest offers these and more innovative services in areas of STM books, Journals, eBooks, ePubs, PowerPoint reports, marketing services, technical and customer support.
Please visit www.crest-premedia.in and www.springer.com for further information about our organization.
Read full description