We are looking for freshers with MBA (any specialization)/MA economics. Candidates with journalism/mass communication degree with excellent command over English may also apply.
Key Responsibility Areas of Editor include:
• Prepare, rewrite and edit reports and other content to improve readability.
• Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in grammar, spellings, punctuations, and syntax.
• Plan content for publication as per the company’s style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
• Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources.
• Develop content ideas, considering the reports under publication.
• Oversee publication of reports, including artwork, layout, ensuring adherence to deadlines
• Confer with management and editorial staff members regarding placement and developing new content
• Read, evaluate and edit manuscripts or other materials submitted for publication.
• MBA (any specialization)/MA economics
• Command over written and spoken English
• Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills
• Hands on experience with MS Office
• An eye for detail along with critical thinking
• Prioritizing and multitasking
Occams Business Research (Occam’s) is a global provider of consulting and information... services that combine data refining, expert analysis and application-based client focused reports. We are a team of industry experts and our trademark is; relevant, detailed research reports with unsurpassed synthesis of data points into decision-making tools for the rapidly growing marketplace. These allow users to achieve return on investment in a limited time frame. Our research spans multiple service areas, industry verticals and geographies. We customise reports to meet your unique requirements and also provide consulting services. Try us and you will like to be with us always! Read full description