Edible Oil Regional Manager of Shalimar Group Direct Payroll
Patna Gaya Bhagalpur Muzaffarpur Darbhanga Purnia Katihar Chhapra Bettiah Buxar,
• Driving sales of Products through proper distribution channels
• To roll out the trade scheme among the distributors
• Identify and appoint Distributors & Retailers
• Increase product visibility at Point of Sale
• Provide feedback on competition activities in market
• Collecting & preparing sales data regarding primary & secondary sales
• To increase distribution in identified new markets
• Evaluating distributor performance and recommend process improvements.
• Analysing sales trend, monitoring price, meeting sales targets and maximizing revenues.
• Attending sales training programs/meetings and generating sales reports.
• Analysing demand and providing inputs for Sales Plan
• Taking stock data from distributors and arriving at the secondary sales
• Monitoring pricing (Price to Trade/Retailer) and PTD (Price to distributor)
• Facilitate in identifying Sales Representatives, where required
Experience in Edible Oil Sales for min 4 yrs
Good knowledge of the local edible oil market.
Experience in Team handling of Edible Oil Sales Executive.
A group that is committed to the poultry industry. A group that has always made a meaningful... difference to poultry and will continue to do so. We at Shalimar offer our finest services and purest products essential for your healthy, disease-free and fine living. Armed with years of invaluable experience, an expert team of the best minds in the poultry world, enviable infrastructure and unrelenting enthusiasm, we strive for achieving perfection so that we can serve you the richest and most nutritious eggs and chicken.
Since variety is the spice of life, we are constantly coming up with new and improved value added products. Shalimar group is also using its efficient managerial skills to diversify into other food lines such as soya, dairy and aqua. Come and get a feel of the Shalimar Experience. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between three and five years
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 6,00,000 - ₹ 10,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Sales / Business Development