- Create functional and technical documents based upon the business requirements.
- Design, develop and code review using Oracle, PL/SQL and Eagle PACE experience and provide Business solutions.
- Document test cases based upon requirements and perform Unit and System testing.
- Perform end to end integration testing, as well as support UAT testing.
- Develop uploaders using Eagle PACE and Oracle PL/SQL experience.
- Use Unix-PERL scripting for new development of and scheduling of jobs in Autosys.
- Develop Oracle procedures to perform complex calculations and perform data validations.
- Review asset management data and perform defect resolution.
- Using Eagle PACE, configure source hierarch rules, field attributes and Data Marts in Eagle Technology.
- Research issues by using the Eagle PACE screens, reviewing logs and data files and by running SQL.Provide root cause analysis.
- Provide production support and problem management for re-occurring issues.
- Strong working knowledge of databases, system design and technical architecture concepts.
- Working knowledge of Data Analysis and Management skills.
- Experience with production support for Investment Applications and functional and technical problem resolution for business users.
- Experience working closely with business partners and ability to speak in their terms based upon prior work in field of asset management.
- Additional duties as assigned.
1. 5 years of Investment Management Industry experience with strong understanding of Investment data, Reference data and accounting.
2. 5 years with Eagle PACE development using Oracle, Unix, and Perl scripting, including specific experience in development and customization of Eagle PACE applications.
3. 5 years of job scheduling with Eagle data steward functions and Autosys or equivalent enterprise scheduling tool.
4. 5 years of Oracle PL/SQL programming and performance tuning on Eagle interfaces.
5. 2+ years of Eagle PACE Application testing
Leading in HR consultancy