Global Vectra Helicorp Limited is the largest private Helicopter Company in India, providing seamless, safe and accident free helicopter services for almost two decades. The spectrum of operations of the Company encompasses support to India’s Offshore Oil & Gas industry, Onshore operations for State governments (VVIP flying), election flying, heli pilgrimage and much more.
The Company is listed both on the National Stock Exchange and the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Brief Summary of the job: GVHL is looking for an Executive Assistant (EA) who can assist the CEO in managing the day to day affairs of his office. The candidate needs to be a good administrator with excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
Designation: Executive Assistant (EA) to CEO
Location: Juhu Airport, Vileparle, Mumbai
Reporting To: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Role & Responsibilities: -
• Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and following up appropriately.
• Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including:
- Create, maintain and proactively manage various Action Registers to stay on top of multiple projects
- Managing key communication made from and to the CEO’s office such as letters, fax, key emails, etc
- Creating and maintaining files (hard and soft copy) and managing all important paperwork as directed by the CEO
- Review, proofread and edit reports, contracts, project documentation, etc
- Letter and other correspondence preparation
- Regular management and cleanup of email accounts (grouping, archiving, capture and filing of attachments, etc)
• Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments.
• Arranging for travel plans, itineraries and agendas
• Taking, preparing and circulating minutes of executive management meetings and other meetings as may be required (and converting meeting decisions to actions to be incorporated into Action registers).
• Prepares various reports, establishes and maintains databases for a variety of purposes.
• Performs special project assignments as directed by the CEO.
• Analyze complex, sensitive, contracts, agreements and associated data and create executive summaries of same.
• Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion
• Managing all other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
Education: Graduate (any stream)
Experience: Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role managing large volumes of data and activities. Freshers with high level written and verbal English communication skills, along with excellent computer usage skills, may also apply.
Computer Literacy: Hands on experience and high level competence on MS Office, especially on Word & Excel, PowerPoint.
Salary Range: INR 20,000 to 30,000/- per month
Additional Requirements: -
• Proven ability to multitask
• Exceptional attention to detail (especially when reviewing written material)
• Excellent organisational and time-management skills
• Outstanding communication abilities
• Integrity and confidentiality
• Flexible with working hours
Global Vectra Helicorp Limited is the largest private Helicopter Company in India,... providing seamless, safe and accident free helicopter services for almost two decades. The spectrum of operations of the Company encompasses support to India’s Offshore Oil & Gas industry, Onshore operations for State governments (VVIP flying), election flying, heli pilgrimage and much more.
The Company is listed both on the National Stock Exchange and the Bombay Stock Exchange. Read full description