E-commerce Operation Manager
We are a UK based e-commerce company and hiring for Ecommerce operation manager on an urgent basis for Indore location-
Manage Executives while reporting into the Senior E-Commerce Operations Manager to ensure that all activities (Sales, Merchandising, Customer Service, Account Management, Finance, Stock, and Warehouse Fulfilment) are performed accurately, to a high standard and in a timely manner whilst maximizing sales and profit.
Support the Executives in achieving their objectives, PDPs and the growth of their assigned accounts.
Manage Executive workflow processes, monitoring progress on specific tasks and reallocating work as appropriate. Provide resolution to operational problems whilst adhering to corporate competencies.
Contribute insights into the strategic direction of the Retail department based on an understanding of complex e-commerce processes.
Our Requirement -
1. Experience in a fast-paced sales environment driving performance to reach targets with a focus on conversion
3.Experience of E-commerce merchandising best practice, with an understanding of user behavior
4. Experience of stock management and financial procedures
5. High standard of written and spoken English
6. Excellent written and spoken skills
7.Proven experience in an E-commerce role with exposure to the operational element
8.Experience in managing a team
9.Ability to effectively coach colleagues and communicate with senior management
10. Strong negotiation and communication skills
11. Proven experience of a sales environment with the ability to proactively sell to an online/telephone audience.
12. Experience of incentivizing and motivating a sales focused team
13.Understanding of E-commerce fulfillment process and how to achieve cost-effective business solutions while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
Candidate Must Have -
1. Ability to take the initiative
2. Ability to build external and internal relationships and partnerships
3. Exhibits professionalism
4. Ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deliver to tight deadlines
5. Problem-solving ability
6. Generates new ideas
7. Emotionally intelligent
8. Prepared to challenge and be challenged
9. Accountable and responsible
10. Communicates effectively to all levels of the organization
We are a passion-driven creative agency which faces every challenge with joy and... commitment. We continuously seek balance between idea, design and technology. This is why we believe that development and perfection make sense. We believe in beautiful design, attention to detail, interaction, experimentation, collaboration and exploration. We deliver intelligent products, engaging experiences and exceptional outcomes for incredible clients all over the world. We prefer simple solutions that are clear to our clients and help achieve their goals. By staying true to this concept in whatever we do, we propagate minimalism and functionality as the aesthetics of our times. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between three and five years
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 2,40,000 - ₹ 4,20,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
- Best In Industry
Jobs in Executive Management
Jobs in Internet Technologies / Web / E-Commerce