1. Assisting and advising the CEO in carrying out market research, feasibility studies, analyzing financial data and business data etc. and planning for new hotel projects across the country.
2. Responsible for developing business forecasts, provide inputs on resource planning and generate reports relating to resource utilization.
3. Develop specific business plans to ensure revenue growth.
4. Budget Analysis, Budget Monitoring, Budget Control & Variance, Liaison and co-ordination with international/national JV partners/external consultants (legal, commercial, technical, process) for various project processes.
5. Keeping a track of work progress, timely reports and MIS generation.
6. Generating business reports and presenting them to Board of Directors.
7. To coordinate / conduct review meetings with management, consultants, operating hotel GMs
8. To carry out a technical due diligence of the Hotel Project and forecast the timelines required to complete the Hotel Project.
9. Should have also handled Asset Management aspect.
KEY PRIMARY DELIVERABLES:
Strong analytical abilities.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Assertive & resilient
Ability to connect with people across all levels
Fact Personnel Pvt. Ltd. shall perspire to continuously research and innovate new methods... of recruitment to facilitate easier and faster recruitment and of quality personnel.
Fact Personnel Pvt. Ltd. shall always perspire to extend its horizon to entire world, and provide world class service to its clients and its candidate as well. It shall perspire to become a knowledge house for its candidate and other people involved so as to contribute to development of every single person. We consider it as our duty as not only to locate the best talent available but also to contribute to the development of individual talents as well in whatever small way we can. Read full description