1. Candidate should be from Automobile OEM/ Auto Ancillary / Auto Components industry.
2. Exposure in handling the Team.
3. Good awareness, preparation and handling of APQP, PPAP, Process Mapping, Process Flow Diagram, PFMEA, Control Plan, MSA, SPC, Poke Yoke.
4. Candidate must have knowledge of Trouble shooting, tool costing and fixture, Gauge & fixture validation.
5. Candidate have knowledge of Prototype sample manufacturing.
6. Candidate have Supplier interaction skills.
7. Exposure of Auto cad and 3D Model.
8. Awareness of Quality Tools like 7QC Tools.
9. Good communication & interpersonal (people) skills.
10. Working knowledge of computers (MS Office, Emails etc.)
- Candidate must be Graduate / Diploma / B.E. (Mechanical).
- 10-12 years exp in manufacturing industry
Founded in 2000 by group of three young & energetic person, Bhartia Management... Consultancy is the pioneer of organized recruitment services in Delhi NCR. Over the years, we have established ourselves as the best recognized recruitment brand with in delhi NCR & gradually moving to nationally & then World wide. We are the preferred recruitment partners for clients and a trusted consultant for professionals.
BMC,s roots in management consultancy enable us to bring a unique approach to recruitment. Our focus has always been on management talent needs. We recruit across various industry segments for national as well as multinational corporations & leading Indian business houses. In past couple of years, we have helped shape the careers of over 1,500 professionals and have partnered with more than 35 companies to setup and staff their operations in India.
Read full description