1. Supervises the functions of the department employees, facilities, operations and cost on a day- to-day basis.
2. Co-ordinates functions and activities with other department heads as assigned.
3. Monitors and controls, on an on-going basis:
Quality levels of product and service
Merchandising and marketing
Operating costs & Maximizing sales.
Sanitation, cleanliness and hygiene of the entire area under his purview.
Ensure optimum performance in specific jobs assigned in the above areas.
SOPs being followed.
4. Sets up targets/ goals for the department, makes constant effort to achieve the same.
5. To introduce new ways and means to minimize transaction time at box office and at the concessions.
6. Oversees the services of Cinema from box-office to concessions and cleaning, to ensure highest standards and quality services at all times.
7. Conducts under the guidance of the Manager Operations, such functions as hiring, employee orientation, staff training , on the job performance, coaching and disciplinary action if necessary, to ensure appropriate staffing and productivity.
8. Establishes and maintains the record systems to include:
File on customer comments form
Complimentary ticket register
9. Responsible to ensure programming is done as per the operational requirement.
10. Ensures that displays are up-dated at all times, and effectively co-ordinates for advertising films.
11. Prepares monthly reports, forecast report and any other report pertaining to the cinema department.
12. Monitors, controls departmental expenses, & maintains revenue/accounts related records.
13. Ensures compliance with all legal / statutory requirements in connection with Cinemas.
14. Maintains minimum stock levels of all items and participates in inventories on weekly basis.
15. To Work in a team environment - with a total hands on approach.
16. To control manpower costs in relation to the revenue.
17. Engage in Audit clarification in liaison with the finance manager.
18. Manage Food and Beverage merchandising using various mediums and creative to stimulate customers to impulse buying and boost sales.
19. Responsible to transfer information related to budget promotion and manning discussed in the morning meeting to Operations Associate Team Leader and Executive.
20. Responsible to implement all control measures for cash handling at the refuel and box office.
21. Responsible to implement and check the revenue drop at the end of each shift.
22. Responsible to implement control measures and check inventory reports and inventory management with the help of show bizz.
23. Responsible to implement unit marketing plan promotions block booking.
24. Responsible to project COMPANY as a successful brand to all external customers.
25. Responsible to conduct the appraisal process of Operations Associate Team Leader - Executives.
26. Responsible to sanction leave request and grant permissions.
27. Responsible for the recruitment process.
28. Responsible for the planning and implementing the duty roster for box office ushering concessions and telesales.
29. Supervise housekeeping functions in the lobby area, rest rooms, auditoriums, and administrative offices.
TecHunt Consultants is emerged to serve & fulfill human resource requirements of All... Industries at All Levels & All Functional Areas in India & abroad. Read full description