As part of the TP-India application engineering group, the Senior Software Engineer will design, develop and maintain a diverse set of applications using UI Technologies /. NET/PHP/Perl and database related technologies. This person will build strong relationships with Quality Assurance team, business analysts, IT management, and peers in order to clearly understand business and technical requirements. This person will possess necessary technical knowledge in .NET technologies, and coding best practices.
2) Strong knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, StrongLoop etc.
3) Experience in writing and consuming high performance Web API and REST models.
4) Exposure to Angular JS will be an advantage.
5) Software debugging and basic testing.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
1) Bachelors degree or its equivalent in computer science, information technology, engineering, or related technical field.
2) 2 to 4 years of overall programming work experience, or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
3) Solid experience in Node JS, .Net Technologies, PHP/Perl.
4) Should be able to create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components with clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
5) Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
6) He / She should be able to architect and automate the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
7) Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
8) Must have strong understanding of database design and structures. Ability to understand and work with complex database designs is required.
9) MUST have good analytical ability to breakdown problem statements into solutions
10) Working knowledge of various development tools like Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code and SVN.
11) Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to follow verbal/written instructions
12) Ability to troubleshoot assigned technical issues and also the ability to meet tight project deadlines
13) MUST have experience in major systems development and implementation
14) Willingness and ability to work extended hours, off-hours and/or weekends, as required, in support of the companys business needs.
Interested candidates kindly walk in to the below venue
TurningPoint Software Solutions Private Limited
No.31, 1st Floor, TBR Tower, 1st Cross,
New Mission Road J.C.Road,
Beside Mahaveer Jain college and Opposite to Total Gas
Walk in Date: 27th October 2018 (Saturday)
We are a CMM level 4 Software Company and is engaged in the development, enhancement and... maintenance of Software for the telecom and supply chain e-commerce industry.
Read full description