1- 6 Month to 2+ years of experience working as a . Net developer.
2. Proficient with Microsoft .NET 3.5/4+ development using C#.
4. Experience with core Microsoft .Net technologies.
5. Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL Server 2008/2012
6. Experience designing and developing enterprise grade software.
7. Experience with source control management systems and deployment environments.
8. Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
9. Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development
techniques and theories.
10. Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
11. Strong communication skills with both internal team members and Top Management.
12. Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
13. Experience with user interface design and prototyping.
Tender News is the most powerful and authoritative repository of GLOBAL &... INTERNATIONAL GOVERNMENT BIDS Procurement TENDERS Contracts Awards , RFP RFQ Request for Proposal, Presolicitations Solicitations , & Tender Notices compiled from various sources like newspapers, Trade journals & the Internet. A Paid subscription to Tender news International gives you unrestricted info of over 100,000 current Global Tenders Bids documents, with between 3000 to 5000 new Tender Solicitations, RFQ & RFP Bids added daily. The service also sends you regular Tender alerts, which inform you of the latest worldwide Tenders & bidding opportunities based on your keywords you specify. Read full description