1. Assisting Consultant / Senior consultant in examining the patients in OPD, Emergency department and give prompt treatment.
2. Responsible for the complete care of the patient from admission to discharge.
3. Perform necessary minor & major surgical procedures.
Maintaining records of patient, observation, referral, treatment & M.L.C.
4. Responsible for proper nursing care and day-to-day clinical management.
5. Execution of quality (ISO/NABH) protocols in patient care.
6. Assist administration in Insurance process, billing and discharge process.
7. Act as per disaster plan in case of mass casualty situation for ENT related.
8. Training of new joiners & up skill of personal working in department.
Global Hospital is a leading international patient referring company. Our aim is to... provide patients around the world with the highest medical expertise. For this purpose, we have built up a worldwide network gathering leading specialists, outstanding hospitals and clinics fitted with the latest technology and providing updated state-of-the-art treatments.
We arrange referrals for second opinions, consultations, specialized treatments, and throughout our network can help patients participate in selected clinical trials. Read full description