Reports To: CHRO
- Partner with the Business HR and leadership teams to understand talent needs, devise creative sourcing strategies for the organisation and build a pipeline of talent for specific roles.
- Develop an international sourcing strategy, build employer brand in these key markets.
- Develop and maintain a network of outside contacts including recruiters, agencies, professional organizations and schools globally, in order to help understand, identify, develop and source qualified candidates and build out a world class talent pool.
- Collaborate on cost savings methodologies, regional vendor analysis and optimization strategies to elevate and optimize the talent and services supply chain and ensure the delivery of the right resources in the right places at the right times.
As Director of Talent Acquisition the Individual will be responsible for :
- Identifies critical success factors from a recruitment perspective and formulates strategy. Sets standards through benchmarking/best practices
- Facilitates development of appropriate organization structures with clearly defined roles and responsibilities and manpower requirements
- Partners with international stakeholders to understand business requirements, educate them on India market and constantly evolve recruitment process
- Partners with business heads to complete recruitment goals, and facilitate solutions for challenges and blockers
- Partners with other HR Leads to build a positive and performance-oriented culture in the Company and enhance employee experience
- Participates in formulating policies related to talent attraction and talent acquisition
- Participates in employer branding activities to increase brand reach, both internally and externally
- Willingness to initiate hands-on involvement and stretch skill sets in areas of: organizational development and administration, forecasting hiring needs from approved staffing plans, prioritization of request fulfillment, reporting and tracking of Talent Acquisition activity
- Ensures documentation, training manuals and process maps for the Recruiting function to ensure business continuity and process clarity
- Ensures systems and processes are adhered to by team members
- Responsible for complying with state and local employment laws as well as audit requirements
- Initiates and participates the selection process for senior leadership positions
- Monitors the execution of induction programs to enhance new employee experience
Six Degrees Consulting is an Executive Search firm that provides bespoke recruitment... solutions across a range of Industry Sectors and functional specialisations.
We are a dedicated group of Partners with over 30 years collective experience, providing the highest level of recruitment service. Our team consists of ex-HR leaders and industry experts with varied backgrounds. Read full description