Director - Stress Testing - BCBS - CRO Change India Team - Enterprise & Operational Risk Function (15-16 yrs)
Stress Testing Change BCBS
We are looking for a Director who can Lead and Manage Stress Testing Projects by following Regulatory norms.
Global Leadership role in delivering the reporting change agenda for the Enterprise and Operational Risk function of Chief Risk Officer (CRO) including :
- Accountability to deliver strategic reporting platform for Enterprise and Operational Risk from business standpoint which complies with BCBS239 principles
- Ensure that reporting requirements from various change programs are also factored in while delivering the strategic platform
- Implement & manage a governance which helps to prioritize and deliver reporting requirements across the firm as per business priorities (such as RWA savings initiatives, regulatory initiatives, internal business strategy implementations)
- Maintain delivery of reporting changes in legacy platforms until all the reports are migrated to strategic platform
- Build and maintain an integrated reporting roadmap which factors in all of the above (i.e. BCBS239, program requirements and legacy reports retirement)
- Producing timely status updates, facilitation of steering committee, senior stakeholder management for the integrated reporting book of work
- Work with IT to create a comprehensive and transparent view as to the workstreams/deliverables, issues and risks. Continuous and timely updates and where appropriate escalation if issues
- Continuous review and enhancements to the delivery model to achieve cost efficiency
- Responsible to forecast, monitor and manage integrated market risk reporting budget for business
- Functional and line management of the people working in the reporting change team. Oversight of recruitment, training and ongoing development of staff
- Act as the Lead Subject-Matter-Expert for regulatory and Enterprise and Operational risk agenda
As a senior member of the CRO change India team, this role may also have an additional responsibility to drive and contribute to Business Development Center (BDC) strategy and line management of staff as necessary
BLACK TURTLE is a premier talent management consultancy firm. The Indian arm was established... in the year 2000. Since then the unit has grown manifold and is ranked among the Top 10 across various services and functions.
BLACK TURTLE offers a wide range of services spread across various industries and functions. These services range from executive recruitment to consultancy in devising HR policies to attract and retain the best talent. It includes servicing niche recruitment needs to RPO. We offer multiple solutions under one roof.
Read full description