Functional Expertise :
- Ability to effectively influence & motivate others.
- Excellent communication and executive presence to connect at COO level
- Program Management skills - leading clusters of individual projects in parallel through wide cross-functional teams
- People Leadership: Ability to coach & mentor people.
- Strong Quantitative and problem solving ability: Ability to conceptualize complex problems and develop an Analytical road map for them.
- Delivers oral and written communications that have clarity and impact.
- Demonstrates the ability to facilitate meetings to generate ideas and make key decisions.
- Creates a team environment of accountability and commitment for reaching project goals
Six Sigma, Master Black Belt, Quality Initiatives, Process Excellence, Strategy Program Management, Continuous Improvement, Business Process, Minitab, MS Excel and PowerPoint
Competency / Skills :
- Six Sigma experience
- Lean Six Sigma
- Process Excellence
- Strategic Initiatives group
- Advanced Minitab, MS Excel and PowerPoint
Overall Experience : 10+ years
Relevant Experience: At least 4-6 years of driving independent BB Six sigma projects including Six sigma training
US RCM Industry knowledge is a MUST. A candidate with US Healthcare background with reputed Payers can also be considered.
Established in 2007, Inventurus Knowledge Solutions (IKS) is a global Revenue Cycle... Management company that is headquartered in New York and has delivery centers in Alabama, Mumbai, and Hyderabad and a sales and solutions office in Los Angeles. From a four member team to over 1,000 employees, we have grown to be a respected outsourcing partner with extensive domain expertise and advanced outsourcing processes and technologies. Read full description