Director - Product Management - Customer Experience Domain - eCommerce - IIM/IIT/ISB/MDI/FMS
Hiring leaders in Product Management space in customer experience (CX) domain wherein YOU :
- Define, Own and Execute the strategy and roadmap for Customer Experience Product team
- Manage all aspects of all software or technology products in CX throughout its lifecycle, including product strategy development, customer insights/needs, and requirements definition
- Develop, report, and continually improve business performance metrics. Track competitors in the space and plan for strategic initiatives towards making the organisation as a leader in CX.
- Play a role in hiring the right people, build a high performing teams and act as a trusted adviser,coach or a guide. And manage a team of Product Managers and related product folks.
YOUR Must Have's :
Education: Bachelor's or equivalent degree required; top-tier MBA strongly preferred
- Strong understanding and experience in CX domain a must
- 10+ years experience in Product management across Payments, E-commerce, Internet domains
- Demonstrated leadership experience and effective coaching skills for high-potential talent
- Demonstrated experience managing and growing a P&L and maximizing growth
Wenger and Watson Inc., is a premier provider of senior-level executive search and... leadership consulting services, including board building. Our success stems from sourcing and convincing the very best people to work with our clients. Read full description