1. To co-ordinate an effective and efficient Payroll Management / Resource allocation through establishing a flexible work force throughout the Division, based on the principles of Multi Skilling and Multi Tasking.
2. To assist the Director of Sales & Marketing with establishing Annual Operating Budgets, which will form part of the Hotels Annual Business Plan.
3. To establish in conjunction with the Director of Sales & Marketing, Marketing Communications Manager and respective Heads of Departments an Annual Marketing Plan with measurable objectives, strategies and action plan so as to achieve revenue and profit targets as outlined in the Annual Business Plan.
4. To support staff needs in other Divisions based on the hotel priorities and anticipated business levels.
5. To maintain complete and supported records of all sales agreements, contract and quotes for the hotel as per Grand Policies & Procedures
6. To set in conjunction with the Director of Sales & Marketing individual sales and volume targets by segment for all Business Development employees, track and review production monthly with each individual. To achieve and exceed own targets.
7. To have a good understanding of contribution margins for each product and work with respective heads of departments to maximize operating results
1. To direct, coordinate and execute all acquisition activities of The Grand New Delhi. To develop, implement, maximize, monitor and evaluate objectives, strategies and activities of the Business Development, so as to secure new and repeat business for the hotel, thereby achieving and exceeding forecasted revenue figures in Rooms and Food & Beverage.
2. To measure, interpret, prioritize and evaluate the effectiveness of acquisition activities and to re-evaluate programs on ongoing basis, so as not to only achieve but exceed the objectives as outlined in the Annual Marketing and Business Plan.
3. To maintain a perpetual analysis of key accounts in the Indian market. To have a thorough knowledge of competitive marketing, business strategies in New Delhi market and of competitive cities, destinations outside India for specific business segments.
Main Duties : (contd)
4. To assist the Director of Sales & Marketing in maintaining an accurate forecasting procedures to enable Operating Departments to adjust their operation and cost structure accordingly and to monitor how group and room sales are progressing against the forecasted figures.
5. To obtain and maintain an awareness of community, business, political and social factors which may affect the hotels financial objectives.
6. To ensure that the room and banquet space inventories are reviewed bi-monthly and strategies are formulated to fill low occupancy periods, two months ahead.
7. To review the reports compiled by Marketing Analyst and discuss strategies,
Opportunities and threats with the marketing taskforce (Director of Sales & Marketing, Director of Business Development, Marketing Analyst, General Manager, Executive Assistant Manager Food & Beverage, Director of Rooms).
8. To ensure that the utilization of various technology and software is maximized and that clean data are maintained at all times.
9. To attend major travel, trade and corporate functions to network and promote the hotel.
10. To assist the Director of Sales & Marketing in planning and executing sales trips based on business priorities and ensure comprehensive feedback and analysis to fine tune marketing strategies.
11. To entertain and ensure that Business Development team entertains potential and current customers based on business priorities.
12. To ensure a high level of exposure for the hotel through direct sales solicitation, telephone contact and written communication. 50% of time to be dedicated to direct acquisition activities, individually or with the Business Development team.
13. To explore new markets and potential accounts for follow up by Business Development Team.
14. To maintain with the Business Development Manager - Catering a perpetual database of local group, catering and conference leads with multiple trace dates for when these events are planned, discussed and decided upon to ensure an efficient and targeted acquisition program.
15. To review Business Development files to ensure correct booking procedures, including group room and meeting program history, contractual agreements, room block analysis, etc
16. To ensure that all credit and collection procedures that have been established by the hotel are implemented following the established Credit Policies & Procedures.
17. To attend monthly credit meeting, with Executive Committee Members, ensuring that all necessary follow up is presented in a concise and efficient manner.
Main Duties: (contd)
18. To ensure that all sales contracts follow the established hotel policies and procedures and are based on sound commercial judgment. To ensure that an accurate database is maintained for all term contracts and that this database is integrated with the database on Accounting & Finance and updated weekly.
19. In the absence of the Director of Sales & Marketing, represent the Sales & Marketing Division on the Hotel's Executive Committee.
20. To check on a monthly basis that travel agents commissions are paid promptly.
21. To be demanding and critical when it comes to departmental standards.
22. To assist in credit collection.
23. To continuously update their knowledge about the hotel operations/ service designs.
24. To conduct market surveys and other related research work.
ng Meeting and to chair the
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description