The Director of Marketing position is responsible for planning and implementing marketing and territory development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
- The Director of Marketing will also work with the organization to develop new products and services and to expand brand visibility and reach.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages marketing operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including online, electronic media, and SEO/SEM programs for multiple product lines.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control marketing programs.
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
Candidates must have :
- High Business Acumen.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Proficiency.
- Strong Customer/Client Focus.
- Documented Leadership.
- Innovative Presentation Skills.
- Strong Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driven.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Technical Capacity.
- Specialized skills in creating and managing effective online campaigns.
- Business-level understanding of the technologies utilized in online marketing.
- Experience with social media platforms is required.
- An understanding and familiarity with content development and publishing is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are necessary for the position.
- This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department
Desired Skills and Experience in :
Branding / Positioning for new product and / or product families to Large Enterprises ((B2B) :
- Selecting optimal mechanisms for branding and creating optimal campaign/promotions for brand awareness and positioning of SW products as most complete, robust and technically advanced in a competitive and growing segment.
- Key Deliverable from promotion and branding are increased demand creation measured through new inbound lead capture.
Analyst and Media Relations to leverage the analyst and press platforms to increase positive brand awareness and increase name recognition to increase receptivity of outbound activities while increasing inbound pull for events.
Educational Requirements :
A bachelor's degree is required. A Masters- degree in a related field is highly recommended.
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description