As a Director of the Dev Ops, you will lead a team of Dev Ops engineers who create, maintain, and monitor the infrastructure that powers Financial Services Platform. You and your team will manage the entire infrastructure for the Financial Services Platform. You will work with development teams to understand their requirements, optimize them to reduce costs, create scripts for creating and configuring them, maintain and monitor the infrastructure. As a financial services firm, security is of utmost concern to our firm and you will ensure that all data handled by the entire platform, key configurations, passwords etc. are secure from leaks. You will ensure that the platform is scaled to meet our user needs and optimally performing at all times and our users get a world class experience using our software products. You will ensure that data, source code and configurations are adequately backed up and prevent loss of data. You will be well versed in tools to automate all such devops tasks.
You are smart, energetic, enthusiastic, driven and passionate about technology and software development. Dynamic and fast-paced environments bring out the best in you. You relish your products being successfully used by customers. You obsess about your customers and their satisfaction. You like working in a collaborative environment consisting of engineering, design and business teams. You have strong analytical abilities and can understand the business context for your deliverables. Your passion for technology leads you to understand and use cutting edge technology effectively for our needs. You have developed multiple large systems deployed to and running in Production successfully.
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• 8-12 years of Dev Ops experience
• Expertise in writing large amounts code and experience in configuration, automation and application performance management
• Extensive knowledge and experience in AWS Cloud technologies such as S3, DynamoDb, SQS, SNS, Cloudwatch, Code Pipelines (CICD) amongst others
• High level of expertise in scripting languages such as shell scripts, python etc
• Extensive Experience working on PowerShell, Bash etc.
• Adept at Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
• Adept at using various operating systems, Windows, Mac and Linux
• Expertise in using command line tools, AWS CLI, and GIT
• Experience with NOSQL and RDBs including MongoDb, AWS DynamoDb, MYSQL, Redis, Redshift amongst others
• Experience configuring and maintaining large scale distributed systems
• Knowledge of and/or interest in cutting edge technology trends in cloud development such as serverless computing, containerization etc.
• Knowledge and experience in instrumentation, metrics and monitoring concepts
• Experience and interest in guiding other junior engineers and helping them succeed
• Experience and interest in closely working with business and other leaders in defining the roadmap of the product, developing the design and implementation plan and developing them
• Strong Customer Focus
• Excellent interpersonal skills and enjoys working in a highly iterative, agile and open team environment
• Strong understanding of system performance and scaling
• Experience working with different flavors of databases including NOSQL, Relational and Columnar
• Experience writing Cloud Based Applications
We are one of the world’s most respected multinational companies, steadily turned to provide... strategic and innovative HR solutions for our clients. Our portfolio of services enables us to meet our clients’ HR needs across all divisions and departments, from office to marketing, finance to engineering, as also law, science, information technology, education and many others. Read full description