Planning: Develop comprehensive client 30, 90 and 360 day engagement plans for assigned territories/clients/market segments ensuring complete enterprise understanding of goals, specific actions, measures of success, and deliver precise actions plans that are very clear on who gets what done and when.
Delivery: Deliver timely and compelling client partnership engagement for assigned territories, market segments and clients. Conversations, formal meetings, touch points and other elements formalized into a coherent and consistent engagement campaigns that fully engage the broadest and deepest range of client/target constituents critical to solution adoption and exceptional personal relationships.
Operating Role: Directly involved in doer mode/capacity as much as leader capacity on all aspects of Client Management activities, including onsite/remote sales presentations, client updates, solution deep dives, employer ride-alongs, client forums, special events, RFPs, and proposals, among other endeavors and actions. A continual and intense client engagement via multiple client touch points with multiple client constituencies, proposal creation, custom design and delivery of thought leadership, AIM industry perspectives, solution positioning, and making industry/client events impactful
Tracking, Transparency, & Proactive Intervention: Establish layered progress reporting processes that track the timing and quality of delivery, meeting of objectives, identification and effective elevation and intervention of issues or opportunities.
In a world full of people cut throat competition, increasing gaps between have's and have... not's, where does one have the thought of "Human Dignity".
Ironically, though it is in the same world that every human endeavor can be traced back to being an effort to enhance Dignity for life.
The founders of Dignity Consultants realized the same dilemma inherent in today's world and thus was created "Dignity Consultants"
• It was founded on 29th September 2011
• In a few months of its operation, we are successfully catering to many leading Indian companies clients and have more than 300 vacancies at the moment.
The Consultancy is founded with the objective of promoting Dignity, Happiness, Productivity and Growth in corporate India
• The Team consists of an Organizational Psychologist, and professionals with extensive knowledge of various industry verticals
• The Team possess more than a 1000 man hours of consultancy experience and has successfully placed numerous
candidates across various levels including senior management
• We are poised for rapid growth in this year, we are also in the process of setting up offices in Delhi and some other parts of the country.
• Apart from manpower services, we also offer training services to clients according to the needs of the individual organization. We have a large network of skilled and experience trainers for the same Read full description