Digital marketers contribute to and develop digital marketing projects and campaigns. Tasks typically involve:
1. The Digital marketing executive should pursue specific goals in lead generation, lead qualification, communication, brand building and conversion.
2. Execution of marketing projects and campaigns,
3. Execution of Search Engine Optimization on a continuous basis
4. Creating and uploading copy and images for the organization’s website;
5. Creation and execution of SMS and Email based marketing campaigns
6. Continuous review and active management of website and other online assets
7. Discipline in execution and follow up of campaigns to achieve desired results
8. Passion for brand building and creativity are required
9. Writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns;
10. Strong skills in online marketing, branding, social media marketing
11. Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media
12. Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
13. Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
14. Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
15. Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
16. Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
17. Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
18. Providing accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
19. Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
20. Designing website banners and assisting with web visuals;
21. Communicating with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners;
22. Conducting key word research and web statistics reporting;
23. Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
24. Contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications;
25. Assisting with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies;
26. Developing and integrating content marketing strategies;
27. Keeping up to date with current digital trends;
28. Managing the contact database and assisting with lead generation activities;
29. Negotiating with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
30. Should have experience in using SEO, forums, Blogging etc.
31. Should have experience in Online Advertising, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Email Marketing, SMS Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Brand Recognition, Brand visibility, Content strategy, Website Traffic Optimization, Web Analytics and Website Management & Development
32. Develop and manage online marketing campaign, Lead Generation.
33. SEO, SEM, SMO and PPC performance using Google Analytics and other tools and developing and implementing strategies to improve results.
34. Should be able to handle the company online portals.
You will need to have:
1 Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients;
2 Written communication skills for producing high quality content;
3 Attention to detail and accuracy;
4 Ability to work independently and flexibly;
5 Capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects;
6 Excellent team work skills;
7 Organizational skills with ability to deliver a high volume of quality work;
8 Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas;
9 Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
10 Networking and analytical skills;
11 Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms.
J Group Robotics is a Future-Technology Manufacturing Company that majors in Robotics,... headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Established in the year 2013, J Group takes pride in gaining the title of ‘The First 100% Indian Robotics Makers’. As a pioneer in the versatile Indian market, we have committed to promote and channelize Indian Technology by synchronizing future technology and rich and talented human intelligence that is widely available in India. Read full description