Key Result Areas:
- Assessing opportunity to expand Raymond Rewards coverage by the creation of strategic alliances and partnering with merchants / banks
- Alignment with internal stakeholders for opportunity assessment and deal signing
- Liaise with support groups within Raymond and respective teams in partner entity to facilitate implementation
- Responsible for meeting planned numbers of new merchants to be signed, other sales quality parameters, managing multiple partners, including training, coaching, monitoring, and build long term relationships with key stake holders
- Constantly prospect for potential new clients and the decision makers within the client organization and convert the leads into increased business. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Be the brand ambassador and plan approaches, pitches, and schemes.
- Responsible for timely collections of oustandings from partners
Knowledge & Skills and Expertise:
- 10 to 13 years of experience in Alliance, Partnership and Marketing role
- Strong collaborating and influencing skills and the ability to work effectively in a dynamic & complex environment
- Proven working experience as Alliances/ Partnerships- Strong target market brands and clients network.
- High level of strategic thinking and business acumen with a strong result oriented approach. Strong analytical skills and data-driven thought process.
- Proven track record of achieving targets.
- Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills, in order to work with multiple stakeholders.
We manufacture for the world the finest fabrics - from wool to wool-blended worsted suiting to... specialty ring denims as well as high value shirting. Read full description