DevOps Platform Engineering team is looking container technology experts. As a container technology expert, you will provide expert advice and provide a deep understanding of Docker container technology by defining standards and documenting best practice guides. By applying your application development and architecture experience in a Docker environment, you will support and enable successful adoption of the Docker platform, working directly with our Engineering and Operations teams.
* Ability to seamlessly demonstrate value of Docker platforms and tools to application focused audiences.
* Act as hands-on technical coach, accelerating the adoption of Docker technology.
* Collaboratively work with our Engineering, Product Management organizations and will serve as an advocate for our teams within Docker.
* Help enable Engineering teams to develop Docker skills through mentorship, training, engagement shadowing etc.
* Lead proof-of-concepts assisting Engineering teams to adapt existing enterprise applications to leverage the Docker Enterprise platform.
* Present Docker platform strategy, concepts, and roadmap to key stakeholders including application developers & architects.
* Delivering solutions architecture consulting, technical guidance, knowledge transfer and establish trusted advisor status.
* Develop best practices for containerizing and modernizing various application platforms
* Provide Docker consultation and implementation for internal projects and Collaboratively Work with development teams to migrate and port traditional applications to Docker solutions.
* Experience with micro-services architecture, Docker eco-system and API first approach with hands-on expertise in developing RESTful Service APIs supporting multiple versions
* Should spearhead containerization Workshops, Container Readiness Assessments.
* Should have decent working knowledge with VM and Strong implementation knowledge and experience in Containerization using Docker.
* 4+ years experience of Linux environment - scaling more than 300+ systems.
* Experience with integration Spring framework (Spring Boot, Spring Batch) is desired.
* 3+ years experience of working with container platforms especially with Docker
* Should have expertise with creating various types of Docker images
* Should have hands on experience with scripting languages (Either of Python, Ruby, Shell and PowerShell)
* Hands on working knowledge with Container Orchestration, developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for Micro services over enterprise public /private clouds.
* Sound knowledge of Docker, Docker Compose, Docker swarm, Kubernetes, Basic SQL and Strong Linux concepts is a must.
* Experience of automation of code deployment through the use of containers
* Familiarity with provisioning and container technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
* Prior experience working with Git, Atlassian Bitbucket, Jenkins and Atlassian JIRA.
* Hands-on experience in build and administer VMs and Containers using tools such as Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes
* Extremely strong problem solving / troubleshooting skills
* Strong background in Linux.
* Experience in handling Windows Systems
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills Experience reading and writing complex [Perl/Python/Shell] scripts
* In-Depth knowledge of networking concepts, TCP/IP, implementation
* Prior experience with a Cloud infrastructure service provider (AWS).
* Solid experience working with Continuous Integration and Deployment tools.
* Experience working within a high volume, high-availability environment.
* Knowledge of scalability, HA and DR is desired but not mandatory.
* Solid and defensible opinions about system management, logging, orchestration, and infrastructure automation
* Expert knowledge of Server Operating Systems such as RHEL 7, CentOS 7
* Expert knowledge of container orchestration platforms - Kubernetes, Openshift and/or Swarm
* Design, implement, manage and orchestrate Docker Container Clusters using Kubernetes
* Knowledge of basic encryption decryption algorithms will be an advantage.
Superior Talent India-a Superior Group company (http://superiorgroup.com/), is an... award winning human resource services firm that delivers a full suite of comprehensive HR and Recruitment Process Outsourcing services to leading companies in India. Superior Talent India envisions a transformation of the current tactical, reactive approach to talent acquisition, to a strategic, proactive approach that aims to build a talent community. Read full description