- Achievement of New Business Premium targets
- Achievement of Renewal Business Premium targets.
- Recruitment of new Insurance Advisors and Team Building
- Identification of training requirements for business partner sales teams
- Ensure regular visits to Business Partner units to interact, handhold, provide logistic support etc.
- Effective Pre & Post sales service to all business partners
- Monitoring the sales practices of the sales force of Business Partners
SBI Life Insurance is a joint venture between State Bank of India and BNP Paribas Cardif. SBI... owns 74% of the total capital and BNP Paribas Cardif the remaining 26%. SBI Life Insurance has an authorized capital of Rs. 2,000 crores and a paid up capital of Rs 1,000 crores. Read full description