Design Engineer- HVAC
Objective of this position : - To lead the business with innovative, cost effective HVAC Design solutions with 100% customer satisfaction supported by execution excellence.
1) Heat load calculation of the space as per ISHRAE / ASHRAE standard/Client stated standard
2) Good and skilled knowledge of AutoCAD 2 D and should have worked on AutoCAD- 2010 ,2013 etc.
3) ability to understand and read drawings of Architectural, Structural , interior drawings, MEP drawings
4) Assistance to duct design and piping design calculations to designer
5) Equipment design calculations and finalization of all mechanical equipment as per the final calculations
6) Should be able to prepare layout in AutoCAD / Revit-MEP whenever required by management or in case of patching work / as per RFI from client.
7) Should be able to do quality check of the work done by designer
8) Patching drafting work done by designers for the RFI ( Request for information ) coming from client /Supervisors.
9) Ability to supervise/guidance the work done by designers
10) Overall cross check of BOQ /MTO prepared by designers /drawings etc. to ensure quality check and demand as per the standard and as per client requirement.
11) Preparation of preliminary /conceptual scheme of the mechanical system
12) Preparation of Design basis report for the mechanical system as per the standard and client requirement
13) Preparation of BOQ description as per the standard and client requirement.
14) Preparation of technical specifications of mechanical high and low side work as per the standard and client requirement
15) Preparation of data sheet of all the mechanical equipments as per the standard and client requirement
16) Certification and approval of all kind of shop drawings /data sheet submitted by contractors for site issue
17) Certification and approval of all the documents /drawings prepared by designers
18) Should be able to lead the designer efficiently and with good quality and ensure dispatch of all the documents as per the specified schedule.
19) Should be able to carry out the assigned work as per the instructions of Manager MEP and as per the expectation
20) Should be able to deal with client directly /contractor/on site issue successfully
21) Attendance to Site visit / Factory inspection visit /client place visit /weekly meeting etc.
22) Daily feedback of work progress and work strategy to the MEP manager
23) Preparation of mechanical project work schedule in MSP and monitoring the same to meet the deadline
24) Well versed in HVAC ducting designing and drafting with the thorough knowledge of ducting installation standard.
25) Piping design skill especially with chilled water / Dx system along with the piping layout drafting with the thorough knowledge of piping installation standard.
26) Piping design skill of plumbing and firefighting system along with the piping layout drafting with the thorough knowledge of piping installation standard
27) Good and skilled knowledge of AutoCAD 2 D and should have worked on AutoCAD latest version.
28) Preparation of chilled water system plant room /DX system plant /VRV system along with piping and pumps etc. in AutoCAD keeping in mind space utilization in a practical manner.
29) Preparation of AHU ,CSU .FCU .VAV, VRV, Chiller ,pumps drawings in AutoCAD keeping installation standard and maintenance standard in mind.
30) Good analytical ability and ability to understand and read drawings of Architectural, Structural, interior drawings, MEP drawings which is to be utilized and coordinated for making mechanical drawings.
31) Preparation of MTO (material take off list), BOQ, data sheets of ducting, piping, Mechanical equipments etc. with the help of designer
32) Co-ordinate with the other disciplines like electrical ,plumbing ,firefighting ,Architectural etc. in order to make the work done in relation with clashing etc. with the superimposing and prepare co-ordination layout.
33) Able to do ventilation calculations as per standards and prepare ventilation layout including fresh air and exhaust air ducting
34) Able to deal with client /on site work whenever required
35) Cross check of BOQ /MTO prepared by designers
36) Should be able to prepare I/O summary, BOQ, Technical specification etc. for BMS design
Qualification : B.E.-Mech .Post graduation in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Heating & ventilation will be preferred. Proficiency in AutoCAD / Revit-MEP
Experience : Hands on experience in Project design & experience 05 to 10 years.
Detail engineering of Minimum 07 to 10 Pharmaceutical industry projects is must.
Good exposure to Clean Room Conditions, Validation documentation process, GMP, FDA Rules & regulations.
He /she will be required to interact closely with customer, consultants, contractors and other agencies.
RACHANA ENGINEERING SERVICES (RES), an ISO 9001-2008 Certified company, is one of the... leading EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) agency in the field of Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Fire Prevention and Protection Systems.
We work in Fire Hydrant System, Sprinkler System, Water Spray System, Deluge System, Fire Detection and Alarm Systems, Public Address Systems, Fire Extinguishers and Special Hazards Suppression Systems.
We also offers total engineering services “from basic design to commissioning support” for many industries.
We are ‘A’ Class, Licensed Agency from Govt. of Maharashtra Fire Services (To Act as Licensed Agency for the purpose of Fire Prevention and Life Safety Measures Act, 2006)
We have handled projects across the industrial segments like Polyester / BOPP Films, Chemicals, Pharmaceutical, Food, Breweries, Distilleries, Cement, Automobiles, Engineering, Bio-Fuel, Waste to Energy, Hospitals, Educational Institutions, Commercial and Residential in domestic as well as international markets.
We delight our stakeholders by excellence in safety, Quality, Cost Consciousness & Delivery. We have aggressive growth plan and looking candidates having passion to make career in ever growing Environment Health Safety infrastructure Sector.
To meet the growing opportunities across the India as well as abroad, we are opening doors to the team players. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Contract duration:
- More than 01 year
- Minimum experience:
- Between three and five years
- Salary range:
₹ 3,00,000 - ₹ 12,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
- Based on performance
Jobs in IT - Project Management
Jobs in Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics
Jobs in Project Management