1. candidate should have design and development of home appliances only
Hands on experience in Product based mechanical/manufacturing industry related to components (plastic, sheet metal & machined) and subsystem level design.
2. Excellent knowledge of manufacturing/assembly processes (DFA / DFM)
3. CAD skills on Pro/E, Wildfire Solid modeling, sheet metal and Assembly.
4. Basic Understanding of GD & T
5. Experience of prototyping, testing & validation
6. Experience of working on complete NPD and/or Value Engineering activities (VAVE)
7. Passion and diligence for hands-on engineering
8. Self-disciplined and tasks handling skills - Ability to plan, co-ordinate and execute tasks/projects (new development, product improvement, value engineering, analysis, etc) to completion with focus on quality of deliverables and the schedule/ timelines
9. Prior experience/exposure to working in a global engineering environment involving interactions & travel to other global locations
Superior Talent India-a Superior Group company (http://superiorgroup.com/), is an... award winning human resource services firm that delivers a full suite of comprehensive HR and Recruitment Process Outsourcing services to leading companies in India. Superior Talent India envisions a transformation of the current tactical, reactive approach to talent acquisition, to a strategic, proactive approach that aims to build a talent community. Read full description