Control System Technology provides strategic application development and production support to 5 firm-wide organizations whose focus is strongly aligned to the firm’s enterprise wide control agendas: Oversight and Control, IT Risk Management, Sourcing & Procurement, Global Security & Investigations, and Global Business Resiliency. The Global Compliance Risk Management technology team within CST provides technology solutions to enable consistent, firm wide reporting of Compliance regulatory risks globally and across lines of business.
As a Database Modeler and Developer, you will contribute in data warehousing efforts in areas including data analysis, data modeling, data flows, database systems development and support. Responsibilities include hands-on role in delivering logical/physical data modeling, detailed data analysis, defining data dictionary & metadata management and database design & implementation for multi-tiered workflow & analytical environments. In this position, you will participate or help support end-to-end views of business processes and workflows including, but not limited to, understanding and gathering source system data, processing logic, content and operational system usage, and data warehouse development.
The candidate must demonstrate knowledge of data warehouse implementation process, from business requirements through logical modeling, physical database design, data sourcing and data transformation, data loading, SQL, end-user tools, database and SQL performance tuning.
· 5+ years Oracle RDBMS experience, with exposure to SQL Server.
· 5+ years data architecture, data analysis and logical/physical data modeling
· 5+ year of experience using PL/SQL, stored procedures, functions, etc on Oracle
· 4+ years expert skills in conducting data analysis, data profiling and data discovery on disbursed operational source systems
· 4+ years expert skills in development and documentation of complex enterprise data warehouse sourcing, quality and transformation requirements
· Experience with techniques for addressing performance issues and ability to Tune SQL Queries
· Experience with the UNIX OS, Shell Scripting, and common system functions.
· Expert skills and understanding of advanced data warehouse architectural principles including frameworks, modeling concepts, meta data management, and integration principles
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United... States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today:
We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion.
We operate in more than 60 countries.
We have 260,000 employees.
We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
Our stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. Read full description