Database Engineer ($30K/year) - Remote Work
As a Database engineer ($30K/year), you can expect to be a member of one of our central development and maintenance teams, to support both internal and external clients in resolving database incidents and service requests. You will adhere to internal processes for incident, service request resolution and change management through proper execution and documentation. You will be responsible for developing expertise across our proprietary enterprise software products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience as a hands-on database developer/administrator.
- 1+ years of practical work experience using cloud services such as AWS.
- Exposure to at least one of the databases - Oracle / MSSQL / MySQL.
- Background on Sybase and Netezza is an asset.
- Good knowledge of database backup and recovery, export/import, tools and techniques.
- Good knowledge of monitoring and tuning databases to provide high availability service.
Join our community of remote professionals!
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future... of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Two years
Jobs in IT - Hardware / Telecom / Support
Jobs in IT - Software Programming / Analysis