This role is a part of Derivatives Utility Technology and is responsible for developing and supporting Oracle data warehouse for Client Reporting function in Pune.
This position will be based in Pune and report to the Data Sourcing Development Lead, Pune.
1. Detailed design of data warehouse and data marts based on standards and guidelines.
2. Develop or confirm detailed project or system change estimates or project plans.
3. Design specification, perform unit and integration testing, conduct peer reviews and prepare technical documentation.
4. Developing code to specification based on standard development and documentation standards.
5. Maintenance of existing solution, hardware/software upgrades for Oracle database.
6. L3 support of existing Client Reporting modules.
7. Crete accurate test plans, conditions and data.
8. Manage and support UAT cycle for monthly releases. Monitor and fix regression defects.
9. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
10. Contribute in team meetings and raise concerns where necessary.
11. Ability to work independently and as part of the team.
1. Bachelors degree in Computer Science or its equivalent.
2. 6-8 years of strong database development experience.
3. 6-8 years of hands-on experience coding and debugging Oracle 11g stored procedures, packages, functions and various other objects.
4. Hands-on experience in writing and modifying PL/SQL code for batch process.
5. Hands-on experience in handling huge volumes of data import (SQL Loader, Bulk bind etc).
6. Hands-on experience in performance tuning.
7. Knowledge of logical and physical data modelling and partitioning/clustering of data.
8. Good communication skills for clear and effective interaction with both internal and external parties.
9. Self-starter with good interpersonal skills and a solution driven approach.
10. Good individual and team player.
1. Experience in one of the source control tools like Perforce.
2. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
3. Adaptable to changing priorities to meet program needs.
4. Conceptual knowledge on ETL processes / ETL tool - Informatica Power Center.
5. Basic Knowledge on UNIX commands & UNIX shell scripting.
FIS is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies.... With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 100 countries. FIS delivers the most comprehensive range of solutions for the broadest range of financial markets and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions. Every FIS solution has the strength you need for profitability today, and the power to help you manage whatever comes next.
First in financial technology, FIS is ranked third on the Barron’s 500, 426 on the Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index. FIS has also been named the number one overall financial technology provider in the annual FinTech 100 rankings. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between five and ten years
- Compulsory Education
Jobs in IT - Software Programming / Analysis