* Support delivery of one or more data science use cases, leading on data discovery and model building activities Conceptualize and quickly build POC on new product ideas - should be willing to work as an individual contributor
* Open to learn, implement newer tools\products
* Experiment & identify best methods\techniques, algorithms for analytical problems
* Operationalize - Work closely with the engineering, infrastructure, service management and business teams to operationalize use cases
* Minimum 2-7 years of hands-on experience with statistical software tools: SQL, R, Python
* 3+ years' experience in business analytics, forecasting or business planning with emphasis on analytical modeling, quantitative reasoning and metrics reporting
* Experience working with large data sets in order to extract business insights or build predictive models
* Proficiency in one or more statistical tools/languages - Python, Scala, R, SPSS or SAS and related packages like Pandas, SciPy/Scikit-learn, NumPy etc.
* Good data intuition / analysis skills; sql, plsql knowledge must
* Manage and transform variety of datasets to cleanse, join, aggregate the datasets
* Hands-on experience running in running various methods like Regression, Random forest, k-NN, k- Means, boosted trees, SVM, Neural Network, text mining, NLP, statistical modelling, data mining, exploratory data analysis, statistics (hypothesis testing, descriptive statistics)
* Deep domain (BFSI, Manufacturing, Auto, Airlines, Supply Chain, Retail & CPG) knowledge
* Demonstrated ability to work under time constraints while delivering incremental value.
* Education Minimum a Masters in Statistics, or PhD in domains linked to applied statistics, applied physics, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision etc. BE/BTECH/BSC Statistics/BSC Maths.
Founded in 2003, CPG has grown from a start up to $10+ million technology Services Company. We... believe in Integrity and Fairplay and that is one of our key values and differentials from other service providers.
Read full description