• Fluency in statistical software tools with a couple of years of hands on experience is essential
• Proficient in relational databases/database management concepts including SQL server.
• Fluency in R, Python, Spark, Scala etc would be preferred, certification would be a Bonus.
• Minimum bachelors level education in statistics, mathematics, engineering, or economics with experience in econometric modelling and regression analysis
• Demonstrated understanding of stochastic and deterministic processes, including the use of linear and non-linear regression analysis
• Hands-on experience executing all technical facets of data-driven research projects
• Demonstrated aptitude for explaining analytical and statistical concepts to non-technical business people
• Extreme attention to detail as well as an ability to understand and articulate strategic business and operational concepts
• Appetite for working in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and prioritize a dynamic workload and tasks
• Exceptional communication skills written, face-to-face, and telephonic/via remote conferencing and experience working with geographically distributed project stakeholders and executives addressing different objectives
BASK HR Consulting Pvt. Ltd. specialises in the effective
recruitment and selection... of permanent, temporary &
contract staff. Read full description