Responsible for deployment, configuration, and application integration of XI52 DataPower appliances in Pre-production and Production environments. Support the application development teams to implement Service Oriented Architecture and integration of custom developed web services with DataPower features.
Support enterprise initiatives by implementing Enterprise architecture reference patterns. Configure DataPower to comply with Commonwealth and clients IT policies. Develop and document standard processes for using DataPower. Resource will be the primary subject matter expert for the DataPower appliance.
Work independently and with other team members during design and implementation. Develop, document, make recommendations, and communicate plans for investing in IT infrastructure, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
1. Configure Web service proxy for SOAP & REST based web services using DataPower
2. Monitor, tuning and troubleshooting DataPower issues
3. Configuring and supporting dynamic routing
4. Configure AAA (Authentication, Authorization and Auditing) in DataPower
5. Configure load balancing in DataPower
6. Configure SSL/TLS connections
7. Managing the deployment of XSLT, XSDs and WSDLs
8. Install DataPower firmware updates as needed
9. Work with IBM support for problem resolution using DataPower
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
3-5 years of experience in ESB/Broker technology application development or related experience
Must have experience working with DataPower (any appliance)
Must have experience with EAI/SOA
Must have experience working with ESQL, SOAP over HTTP
Must have experience with DB/SQL
Must have experience with XML, XSTL, XSD, SOAP, WSDL, and XPath
Allegis Group is the largest privately held staffing company in the United States and... serves a wide variety of industries. Our team includes more than 8,000 internal employees and 90,000 contract employees working with customers around the world. We continue to grow, bringing our expertise to new industries in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Puerto Rico, Europe, the Middle East, and the Pacific Rim Read full description