- Analyze data come up with solutions (using available tools).
- Create, analyses and maintain explanatory/predictive statistical models.
- Work includes all phases of the modeling process - research design, data extraction and cleaning, model building and validation.
- To work through the entire life cycle of a project from inception to implementation.
- Co-ordinate with different SMEs for seeking the inputs to explore data extraction approach and road map the analysis mile stones.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Exp. Range -3-8 years of work experience in the area(s) of advance statistical analysis/modeling/data mining/Machine Learning
- Proficiency required in one or more of analytical tools such as R, Python, Matlab.
- Experience in at least two of the areas
- Statistical modeling (Regression, Classification, Time-series forecasting) /Machine Learning /Text Mining /Optimization /Visualization
- Knowledge on Machine Learning Techniques and R, SQL, would be added advantage
- Knowledge of statistical tools and techniques, especially those relating to data mining
- Demonstrated ability to work with large data sets
- 2-4 years of work experience in the area of Supply Chain Analytics/ service event/ incidents analytics
- Ability to move data around, from a database or an API, through a transformation or to a model and into human-readable form (ROC curve, Excel chart, map, d3 visualization, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with Python, R,SQL, Matlab.
- Ability to take action, experiment and turn losses into wins by moving forward
- Big, undefined problems and petabytes challenge you
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description