• Collect Data and upload into the product.
• Impart training to foundry users
• Troubleshoot if any issues reported by client
• Generate report for the client
• File reports on product problems and issues.
• Research and troubleshoot technical issues.
• Processes customer orders.
• Guiding customers on installation and updating.
• Walk customers through application.
• Help with product improvement.
• Recommend resolutions to ensure better customer service.
• Manage all customer issues and if required escalate it to related stakeholders.
• Sharp troubleshooting and analytical abilities
• Confident delivering training sessions
• Dedication to problem solving
• Command of English language
• Thorough knowledge of Windows environment
• Team player
• Willingness to explore new technologies
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Mechanical or Metallurgy Engineers need apply
Pranav HR's philosophy towards its candidates and clients is simple. A team that... assures Quality & Service. Our entire team is focused on earning trust and goodwill of its candidates and clients by delivering excellent customer service and satisfaction. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Two years
- Salary range:
₹ 2,40,000 - ₹ 3,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Engineering / R&D
Jobs in Project Management