We're running an Online Hiring Event this Saturday to hire Customer Support Managers ($100K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
In this role, coaching is key, and we are looking for exceptional people. Managers who are excited by the mission of developing teams. You will share our values and can keep pace. You will shape the approach and quality bar we need to ensure our customers are satisfied with our services, no matter where they are in the world
Depending on the situation your day could start with:
- 1:1 meetings where the metrics are reviewed, feedback on the call and ticket analysis is given; and any blockers that agents have been discussed
- Ad-hoc meetings: when agents need help/guidance on a specific topic (from soft-skill advice to technical product information)
- Weekly meetings: enforcing team updates, process changes, and/or improvements
Collaborating on a Knowledge base and playbooks:
- Whenever you notice a pattern be it ‘’wrong information’’ sharing, insecurity of agents or missing information, you partner up with knowledge team and ensure that knowledge is captured and then widely spread
- Give visibility and manage the whole end to end process for incidents, requests and escalations, using our innovative tools:
- You have become an expert on our Worksmart productivity measurement tool. Our innovative software that combines time tracking with productivity enhancement.
- You also had the opportunity to learn how to use top cloud-based Zendesk Support ticketing system where agents can focus on the customer instead of workflow
Show quarter over quarter improvement:
- You will be measured by the quality and productivity of your teams on a weekly basis
- You have to be comfortable with receiving daily feedback on team’s performance and fix what’s broken at the speed of light
Keep the pace:
- You will be part of a fast pace environment where information, processes, and procedures can change from one day to the other, and you need to keep up the pace. It can become challenging to maintain focus as you have to ensure that you are in line with company goals. You will offer the right amount of attention to each of your team members, that you monitor the flow of information, pay attention to customer escalations, provide an excellent service and on the top of all this, you have to increase your team’s productivity.
- As an experienced professional this is what can drive to your most significant breakthroughs and allow you to make improvements in everything that you touch.
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future... of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth. Read full description