Customer Support Managers at Crossover are excited about their mission to deliver stellar service and develop people. Our Managers are experts in analyzing data from our Worksmart tool to drive performance. These elite coaches are the driving force behind Crossover’s success.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and coach a team of 15-20 remote Level 1 & Level 2 Software Support Engineers
- Conduct 1:1s and check-ins to drive quality, and provide weekly updates to team
- Give visibility and manage the whole end to end process for incidents, requests, and escalations
- Show week over week improvement:
- You will be measured by the quality and productivity of your teams on a weekly basis
- You have to be comfortable with receiving daily feedback on the team’s performance and fix what is not working at the speed of light
- Foster a culture that embodies Crossover’s values of excellence and world-class service.
- Utilize the data from the Worksmart Productivity Measurement tool to develop individual performance plans and achieve aggressive team goals
- Collaborate with our Knowledge Base Team in the creation, management, and dissemination of information
- Participate in Crossover’s Global Hiring Tournaments
- Be an active part of Crossover’s growth and innovative strategies on new product imports and proof of concepts.
- Must be able to manage and thrive in a virtual, global, and fast-paced environment
Depending on the situation your day could start with:
- 1:1 meetings where the metrics are reviewed, feedback on calls and ticket analysis is given; and any blockers that agents have, discussed
- Coaching sessions where agents need help/guidance on a specific topic, from soft-skills advice to technical product training
- Weekly meetings: enforcing team updates, process changes, and/or improvements
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future... of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth. Read full description