• Effectively manage large amounts of outbound calls & emails to customers and internal teams.
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
• Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas.
• Handle complaints providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
• Take the extra mile to engage customers.
• Vendor Management.
• Proven customer support experience.
• Strong phone contact handling skills & active listening.
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Excellent English & Hindi communication skills.
Torrecid is a Multinational Business Group founded in 1963, dedicated to provide products,... services, solutions and future trends to the Ceramic and Glass Sector.
Torrecid Group is present in 22 countries around the world with customers in more than 100 countries. Its headquarters are located in Alcora - Castellón, in Spain. Read full description