- complete and resolve all demand capture failures within defined service level agreement"
- contact customer or internal contact to resolve blocked orders within SLA
- align material information with customer to be able to capture orders"
- Contact customer, when required, to propose mitigation actions due to Out of Stock risk and keep updated the Out of Stock Repository
- Apply the mitigation agreed with customer if related to already exisisting orders or Request to Order Fulfilment to setup the mitigation action for future orders
- Manage Stock Allocation issue that requires a customer contact
- Manage Delivery Creation issue in collaboration with Order Filtering and/or ICC(Interface Centre of Competence)
- Contact the customer and propose a resolution in case of Transportation issue related to Load Optimization, Carrier Selection, Appointment Scheduling and Delivery delay
- Contact the customer and propose a resolution in case of Physical Logistics(Warehouse) issue related to Warehouse Capacity and/or Pick & Pack and loading issues"
- Collaborates with billing in the resolution of billing issues that requires a contact with the customer"
Returns and Refusals:
-Be the pricipal contact for the customer for all returns and refusals
-Capture and register Returns and Refusals requests through Customer Interaction
-Analyse reasons for refusals and contact customers to propose mitigation actions for refusals
-Assess Compliance of Returns Requests according to Market Return Policy Conditions and ensure all relevant documentation is in place for analysis of credit/debit value
-Manage the execution of Refusals with Customers & Transport and receive and archive all relevant information of the case
- Manage, monitor and coordinate of the destruction of goods - when needed with Physical logicistics and 3rd party providers
-Provide guidance and help with missing documentation -when needed- to Claims Management on the returns and refusals acceptance / non acceptance
-Inform Sales about non accepted returns and request for their approval when needed - Market dependent"
Use of reason code methodology to record appropriately root cause
Collaborate with relevant specialists (in COC and Market) to determine and better understand cause of master data and pricing exceptions that cause blocks or order failure - e.g. COC O2C Master Data Specialist and COC Pricing Analyst
Provide 360 visibility on status of orders to customers and internal teams
Ensure regular monitoring of open orders as per steps and frequency defined in SOP Standard Operating Procedures and Standard Routines
Optimize orders where logistical efficiency is required such as attainment of logistics trade terms
Identifying, analyzing, and initiating the escalation process based on the escalation criteria.
Manage relationships with key stakeholders in the Market and COC to ensure the quality and processes are meeting the business and system requirements.
Drive and encourage continuous improvement within the team moving to a more efficient exception management process meeting all internal and external KPI's
Participate in NCE operational review meetings and contribute to continuous improvement of demand capture process
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description