Customer Relation Executive - IVD Automation
1. Achieve budgeted product mix sales and collections.
2. Provide technical details of the products to the customers
3. Secure the Annual Rate Contracts at Govt. Institutes in the territory
4. Participate in tenders, preparation of bids
5. Manage channel sale partners in the territory
6. Manage the account receivables
7. Consistently achieve the service delivery norms to attain the high level of customer satisfaction.
8. Ensure online updation of data and implementation of MIS and systems for control and measurement.
9. Track the service contract renewals and ensure that they are timely renewed
10. Proactively quote routine spare parts to customers to avoid delay in maintenance of instruments
11. Incumbent might sell some products below the pricing norms provided by marketing function, but has to maintain the net contribution. In case he/she wants to sell below the NC level, has to seek approval of the supervisor.
12. Identify competitors in their territory and gather information about their activities.
13. Report to the Manager on weekly basis and provide update on the activities performed.
14. Escalate critical issues to the concerned groups for ensuring timely action.
15. Ensure spares quote to be sent on time and meet the quarterly & yearly plan
16. Network with peers in Sales, Application and Marketing to meet the customer satisfaction
Education: B.Tech (Instrumentation, E & TC)
Experience: 3-6 yrs experience in sales & service in Diagnostics Industry
Good market acceptability and references
Ability to manage difficult customers
Hardworking and Passionate
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Two years
Jobs in Sales / Business Development