* Individual contributor and a team player
* Enhanced troubleshooting / root cause analysis
* Installing and Maintaining TIBCO environment along with Migration of Softwares from one version to other
* TIBCO Software Server commissioning and decommissioning
* Configuring LDAP, configuring TIBCO Software, Build domains
* Expertise in Incident Management, Change Management, and Problem Management
* Critical issues resolved as per SLA
* Capacity planning and fine tune system for optimal performance.
* Configuring and supporting domains
* Co-ordinate for approval with Business, Application owners for downtime or outage
* Need to have knowledge on Golden Gate and Open stack softwares
* Good in Unix Shell Scripting and should be good in Automation of daily jobs.
* Update and resolve problem tickets and write incident report
* Expertise in System Fault Tolerance Design, Business continuity and Disaster recovery planning.
* Must have knowledge on TIBCO Software like Active Spaces, Business Connect.
- Experienced hands-on tibco administrator with 5+ years of experience as Tibco System administrator
- Understanding of high availability solutions/technologies.
- Excellent communication skills
Sun Technologies takes pride in our ability to attain, maintain and retain our esteemed... Fortune 500 customers. Our clients include telecom, software product and software consulting businesses as well as end-user organizations across multiple verticals.
Sun Technologies recognizes the fundamental need for businesses and IT departments to take a strategic approach to secure the talent resources required to accomplish their objectives. Some initiatives may require mission-critical skills for extended periods of time. Other undertakings may require shorter life cycles and are best suited for utilizing a third party consulting resource. Sun Technologies offers value added solutions to match your goals. Read full description