The Risk Data Control (RDC) function has a global remit and is spread geographically across many locations. Each major region has an onshore business process team located in Jacksonville, Frankfurt, London and Singapore coordinated by regional leads, and supported by feed processing teams and control teams based in Pune (US, Germany, EMEA) and Manila (UK and APAC).
This role is within the US region Risk Data Control team in Pune, India. The team will be supporting the existing US region business process team in Jacksonville, Florida in order to conduct the controls required to ensure accuracy and timely submission of risk data.
The primary objectives and responsibilities of the RDC team are -
1. Design, implement and oversee an efficient, controlled and flexible front to back Regulatory Accounting control environment for the banks business Areas such as Global Markets, GTB, PWM and PBC in order to achieve its objectives.
2. Provide timely and accurate financial information and play a key role in the delivery of periodic, statutory and regulatory results reporting to agreed deadlines. The team also assists in the provision of management information and advises and supports stakeholders in the delivery and implementation of the regulatory change agenda.
3. Provide guidance and advice to businesses as necessary, including: accounting controls; reconciliation processes; and regulatory policy updates as well as supports the team's continuous improvement program by recommending, developing and implementing new tools and techniques to increase capability, accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
4. Supporting the Regional and Global reporting throughout the bank.
Position Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The summary elements of the role:
1. Preparation of FDW vs SAP BW (Financial Data warehouse vs General Ledger) reconciliations for the Americas region. This reconciliation includes Group and FinRep reporting entities and products at lowest (UBR) business unit level.
2. Ensure all reconciliation variances are identified, investigated and followed up with UBR owners and data providers for resolution.
3. Work closely with the Feed Processing team in Pune and Risk Data Control Jacksonville team on reconciliation issues and updates in CRES during monthly production cycle.
4. Provide support on all queries relate to reconciliation issues from Frankfurt -Head Office various teams and regional teams.
5. Provide detailed comments to head office on Group reporting break templates and FinRep breaks (Financial Data warehouse vs Global General Ledger) for all unresolved breaks above groups break threshold.
Work closely with the Regional and Global RWA teams on RWA queries and issues on resolutions.The candidate should also have strong problem solving capability and data analysis skills.
Experience : 1 to 4 years
Package : Upto 4 LPA
Location : Pune
Shift : UK Shift
Two way cab provided
Allegis Group is the largest privately held staffing company in the United States and... serves a wide variety of industries. Our team includes more than 8,000 internal employees and 90,000 contract employees working with customers around the world. We continue to grow, bringing our expertise to new industries in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Puerto Rico, Europe, the Middle East, and the Pacific Rim Read full description