- Design and layout a wide variety of materials to be used for channels such as print or digital advertisements, social media graphics, email templates, direct mail pieces, print and digital brochures or other sales collateral.
- Produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes, User Interface specifications and final graphics with a strong visual design element.
- Hands on initial wireframes, prototyping and providing final designs.
- Work with integrated marketing manager to ensure all cross-channel graphic design support is in line with the key brand elements and messaging across initiatives.
- Understand the brief and deliver the required designs and assets on time.
- Think creatively and design new concepts and campaigns rendered across various creative formats.
- Experiences across UI/UX, Logos, digital & social ads, emailers & newsletters.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- High level proficiency in Adobe Creative Suit XD, Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign.
- Proficiency in Sketch App.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- 5 Days Working.
- Fun Fridays
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Feel Good Pantry
2+ years professional experience as a Graphic Designer/UI Designer.
Graduate/Post Graduate in Fine Arts(BFA or MFA) from reputed college or any certification in designing from a reputed institutes.
DataGuru.in is the flagship product of ABIA (Advanced Business... Intelligence and Analytics Pvt. Ltd.), which was formed by a team of professionals experienced in Business Intelligence, Research and Analytics aimed to Support our Clients' Business Processes, Save their time and cost, adding value to their bottom-line, Help them in identify, target & leverage new opportunities, and manage existing relationships to help them grow stronger, Back their presales, business development & post sales customer relationship management. Read full description