Counselor-South Delhi/West Delhi
Counselor with good communication and convincing skills, good looking, presentable candidate, able to guide and counsel students and parents for right career option for them..
• Meeting with the school authorities for the seminars.
• Counseling students and parents to propel them towards aspiring for a right career option.
• Generating walk-ins and effectively following up with the prospective students through calling.
• Conversion of students to meet the responsibility of center productivity and revenue generation.
• Maintaining after sale services with the students.
Experience required- Atleast 1-2 years of experience in Counseling and student handling.
Good communication and convincing skills
Open to work on Sundays, Open for rotational offs (one week off in a week, not necessarily on a Sunday)
Willing to work under sales pressure and targets
SmartPrep is a multi-product offering organization specializing in coaching students to... prepare for various competitive examinations.
Our learning centers are spread in the heart of Delhi and National Capital Region.
We are a merit driven organization offering bouquet of products (Undergraduate Courses like Management, Law, etc. & Post-Graduation Courses like CAT & Public Sector – Bank PO / Clerks) across different verticals.
We take pride in what we do and have a passion for delivering excellence.
We offer an opportunity to work with and learn from a team of seasoned professionals from the industry.
We as an organization offer tremendous growth opportunities to help you with your career shaping. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- One year
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 2,00,000 - ₹ 4,20,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Education / Teaching / Language