Roles / Responsibility: Account Manager- Corporate Sales
- To acquire specified Corporate accounts in the specified region/market.
- Directly responsible for acquisitions and retention and represent Times Jobs at CXO level.
- To achieve the sales / revenue target from new accounts.
- To create / maintain excellent relationships with clients and with the specified persons and be able to tailor pitch the product according to their specifications.
- To positively promote the Company, its mission and core values.
- To give regular feedback on market conditions, competition and other factors influencing sales.
- Interact regularly with the clients to ensure a committed and partnership based relationship.
- Comply with Sales process and mechanism of the company to ensure Business Professionalism & Integrity.
- Aggressive with drive and high energy levels who shows potential to convert sales & achieve targets.
- Ability to understand a client situation and present a relevant product.
- Should have an exposure in acquiring large corporate.
-Vehicle is mandatory
- Result Driven.
- Good written & Verbal communication skills.
- Promotes good work ethics & professionalism.
Times Business Solutions (TBS) – a division of Times Internet Limited – the “Life Interactive”... arm of the Times Group, provides global internet users interactive media to provide support, assistance, and guidance throughout their life.
TimesJobs.com, the premium recruitment portal meets all jobs needs, SimplyMarry.com fills in the matrimonial requirements and Ads2Book.com services the need to print personal classified ads across media houses in the country. Read full description