Write original, creative and engaging content on different subjects.
Excellent command over the English language.
Should be able to work with a team.
Maintain focus on delivering documentation most efficiently and productively.
Should have an ability of different writing like blog post writing, SEO articles, Technical writing.
0-5.2 years of relevant experience.
Strong presentation, communication (Written & Oral)
Strong creative evaluation skills.
Excellent overall writing, reviewing and publishing skills in many different styles/tones
Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
• Needs to be very creative, innovative, has to have a good command over the English language.
• Should be experienced in content writing, article writing and/or blog writing, SEO content writing.
• Stays up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, blogs and social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends
• Should be active in Social Media Platforms and well conversant in managing websites and other digital projects.
• The job requires the candidate to write original plagiarism free, unpublished articles
• Use the written word to express story lines and ideas.
• Writes and coordinates content for internal or client-facing newsletters, white papers, blogs and key customer stories
• Develop scripted material for the Web and other communication devices.
• Conduct extensive research on various topics.
• Write outlines and rough drafts.
• Helps plan and implement social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals
• Edit content for correct spelling and grammar.
• Able to manage the social media accounts for Clients.
• Researches subject matter online, develops story outlines, references reliable source material
• Writes or edits internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, and sales enablement materials as needed.
Red Dash Media is an Independent, Creativity Driven Digital Agency.