The person will be responsible for:
1. Creating attention-grabbing content for various platforms including apps and websites.
2. Interacting with other teams on brand, sales and launch campaigns.
3. Writing brief, persuasive texts on user interface that keeps the user engaged.
4. Integrating ideas and strategies and maintaining a content calendar.
5. Writing exclusive content on Bookeventz Blogs on weekly basis.
6. Managing the Company’s online content on social media platforms like Linkedin, Quora, etc.
We are looking for people who have
1. 0-3 years experience in Blogging / Content Writing / Marketing.
2. Can effectively use social media channels as a means to communicate with online audiences and have deep understanding of what motivates people to engage with brands through various social media platforms.
3. Basic knowledge about SEO and its implication in Content and PR campaigns.
4. Innovative, Creative and Enterprising edge over others.
At BookEventz, we are re-designing & re-engineering the way people do bookings for their... events. We are looking for passionate and creative folks who want to be a part of this pursuit.
We like to solve real world problems in the simplest, most elegant manner possible. We like people who are passionate about what they do, are willing to learn and have a never say die attitude. Most importantly, we are looking for folks who know how to enjoy and have fun while working.
Dream, build and iterate. That's our mantra. Be a part of the team who will re-define Event Booking Experience! Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- One year
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 2,40,000 - ₹ 4,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Content / Edition / Journalism