We are seeking for suitable candidates for the position of "Consultant/Senior Consultant- Recruitment" for our team at KNR Management Consultants, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi.
1. Understanding and analyzing the client manpower requirements in different skill set categories.
2. Formulation and implementation of recruitment/sourcing strategies.
3. Posting of jobs on the job portals, social websites, blogs and other hiring forums.
4. Using sourcing strategies like referral generation, direct sourcing, networking, mass mailing so as to reach out to a maximum qualified pool of candidates.
5. Using online database (job portals) & offline database to find out technically fit resources.
6. Doing niche-skill and specific resource-search through headhunting & mapping techniques.
7. Telephonic screening of the profiles checking for technical fitment, behavioral fitment, stability etc.
8. Conducting preliminary interviews as specified by a client.
9. Scheduling of interviews of the candidates in close coordination with clients HR.
10. Ensuring proper coordination between clients and candidates.
11. Maintaining and developing candidate database and trackers.
12. Responsible for articulating and negotiating job offers with candidates and clearly communicating all aspects of the offer including the salary, benefits, bonuses, relocations, etc
13. Follow-up with candidates for post-employment reference checks, notice period negotiations, etc till joining.
The Company was started in early 2002 in a small business center located in New Delhi named as... RRH Consultants Pvt. Ltd. The team comprised of professionals who have been the ex-Directors, Board Members and Co-Founders of companies in Equity, Accounting, Infrastructure and Power Sectors with more than 100 Crores of Turnover. The company specialized in accounting, risk management and strategic management services. RRH initiated a new enterprise in early 2008 in the name of KNR Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd with an objective to diversify into Market Activation and HR consulting verticals. Today KNR is promoted as a parent company providing a wide suite of specialist services to our customers- from Business Consulting, Financial Consulting, HR Consulting and Market Activation. KNR has grown extensively into a global one-stop shop for all the corporate services. At KNR we constantly look at improving our delivery, ensuring that we add value to our client's business at every opportunity. Our end-to-end capability and expertise across a wide spectrum of Business related services has made us the preferred partner for many clients. Read full description