1.Should have the knowledge of Non Profit Sector recruitment.
2. Excellent experience in working on job portals like Naukri, Monster & and social networking sites like Linkedin etc to get the right profiles in shortest possible time.
3. Sourcing through Headhunting, Mapping.
4. Understanding the job requirement, quickly source and select the best resume.
5. Convincing the candidate for the opportunity.
6. Schedule interviews and get feedback
7. Guiding and facilitating the candidates in areas of compensation, DOJ extension; thereby ensuring that the candidate joins.
8. Follow up with the candidate till the date of joining.
9. Post joining follow up with the candidate to maintain good relations
10. Maintaining Recruitment database
11. Should able to generate new clients preferably from Non Profit Sector
With the onset of globalization, the need of skilled human resources is felt strongly across... various industrial verticals. Technical ingenuity and distinct business approaches again underlined the importance of identifying and retaining the right candidates at the right positions. With a clear insight into the changing business dynamics and enhanced proficiency in tapping the best talents, Careerist Management Consultants has come to the forefront of human resource management, hence becoming one of India’s top Recruitment Consultants over the years. Read full description